Does it need the change of the year to make a change in life?
I don’t think so. But any day is a good day to make a change, so I made this list of 10 goals and changes to make in my life in 2018.
While 10 seems like a big number, the positive thing is, that if I might fail at one or two, not all my success is ruined and I still receive a “pareto” level of success.
Starting on January 4th, the following things have to and will change in my life:
- I will say “no” more often. Feel free to be offended, but I cannot focus on goals when saying yes to 100 ideas, requests for favours, projects, etc.
- My day starts at 5:00 am UTC – Every day, wherever I will be. Let’s make most out of the days. Extra time for important things.
- No more junk food for me. Especially saying goodbye to these friends.
- At least one green meal per day, back to the roots of healthy eating. (No more “fast food vegetarian”)
- 30 Minutes of youtube per day is more than enough for me. (Background music not included).
- I will complete #48 on the bucket list (Throw away one thing every day to unclutter my life). I will tweet a picture of the item each day under #unclutter2018.
- I will reach out to at least one new person every day to find out how we can benefit from each other. Time for power networking.
- I will read one book per week.
- No cheat days. Why should I cheat myself on my way to my goals?
- Daily time for gratitude. I will write down in a personal journal one person or event each day that I am grateful for and why.
You are all very welcome to hold me accountable on these.